Below you will find some links to helpful sites that further explain chiropractic care and our healthcare goals, that offer information on some of the supplements we recommend, and websites to connect you to some great organizations in Vermont!
- American Chiropractic Association: Want to learn more about chiropractic care? The ACA provides information and resources for chiropractic patients.
- Burlington Adventure Boot Camp for Women: Wanna get in shape, stay in shape, and have fun at the same time? Burlington Adventure Boot Camp is an outdoor fitness program that offers fitness instruction, encouragement, and accountability – packed with fun and energizing activities designed to help.
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research: Find out the latest research into how Chiropractic can help you heal.
- Nordic Naturals – Your Source for Pure & Great Tasting Omega Oils: Essential Fatty Acids that taste great and keep you healthy! Nordic Naturals offers the world’s finest Omega-3 fish oils from Norway.
- Read Our Patient Testimonials!: Curious what Cedar Wood Natural Health Center can do for you? See what our current patients have to say.
- Standard Process Incorporated: Whole Food Supplements to support your health. Standard Process is devoted to improving the quality of life by providing the safest, most effective, highest quality dietary supplements through health care professionals.
- Vermont Institute on Health and Wellness: Health Education for Youth. VIHW provides high school students with direction, encouragement and information on healthy lifestyle choices that will stay with them into adulthood.
Already a patient of ours? Fill out our survey below and receive $10 off your next visit! Feel free to print out a copy and bring it in, or simply download it, fill it out, and email it to us at email@example.com.